A Wine Adventure Masterclass - Learn how to taste a wine
Tame your wine and become a wine connoisseur in an hour (or two)!
As part of A Wine Adventure beliefs, we thrive to bring you the fundamentals of wine appreciation: how to taste a wine.
Peel a grape, guess a scent, bet on the color, pick a team, experiment, debate, challenge yourself and your teammates, role play the guest in a restaurant… learn by playing!
With the help of our little games and accessories, we will discuss how to observe, smell and taste wine. We will talk about all the components that make a wine, the etiquette and traditions.
You will gain the knowledge of how to appreciate any wine you will encounter in the future and you will be able to share your learnings with your friends and colleagues!
Come as you are, it will be fun, with little quizzes and sensory experiences to help you integrating the main principles of wine tasting! And yes, we will blind taste!
The class includes:
· a guided masterclass by a certified and fun WSET level 3 educator
· 4 different beautiful organic wines (2 whites, 2 reds)
· the rental of Riedel crystal glassware (Ouverture, Extreme or Performance)
· games and the use of wine tasting accessories
· tasting guide and booklet
· the fun, the knowledge, the networking
· discount on the wine and accessories used during the class
Class location and pricing:
· At your home (6 pax max): 450-500 SGD for 3 hours
· In our tasting room (5 pax max): 85 SGD / pax for 2h30-3 hours
· In the office / school class / tasting rooms (20 pax) : on demand (Covid measures apply)
· Online masterclass: on demand
· A large choice of different levels of sustainable wines (typical, premium and finest), origin (10 different countries) and grapes varieties. · Accessories/glassware and class format customization is available.
· We also provide options for corporate gifts for attendees.
· Food can also be ordered (cheese and cold cuts platters) upon request and additional fees.
· All our wines are sustainable, we provide recycable packaging and even and a recycling option for the bottles samples for our online classes.
Learn by playing and laughing!