SHOULD BE FUN
and enjoyed amongst friends.
Let's play some wine games
A Wine Adventure Masterclass - Learn how to taste a wine
Tame your wine and become a wine connoisseur in an hour!
As part of A Wine Adventure beliefs, we thrive to bring you the fundamentals of wine appreciation: how to taste a wine.
With the help of our games and accessories, we will discuss how to observe, smell and taste wine. We will talk about all the components that make a wine, the etiquette and traditions. It's easy.
Peel a grape, guess aromas, bet on the color, pick a team, experiment, debate, challenge yourself and your teammates, role play the guest in a restaurant… learn by playing!
All classes include:
· 3h masterclass by a certified WSET level 3 educator
· Beautiful organic wines (3 or 4 depending on the class)
· Use of Riedel crystal glassware (Ouverture, Extreme or Performance)
· Games and the use of wine tasting accessories
· Tasting guide and booklet
· The fun, the knowledge, the networking
· Discount on wine and accessories used during the class
Class location and pricing:
· Tasting room (8 pax max): 130 SGD/pax on weekdays and 140 SGD/pax on Friday Nights.
. Class duration : 2h30-3h
. Food pairing included.
Please contact us via below form for classes:
· For a private group of 8 pax
· At your home: 1000 SGD minimum (food not included)
· In your office / school class / tasting rooms / 16 pax
All our private classes can be customized upon request:
· A large choice of different sustainable wines (typical, premium and finest ranges), from 10 different countries and grapes varieties.
· Accessories/glassware and class format customization
· We also provide options for corporate gifts for attendees.
· If not included, food can also be ordered (cheese and cold cuts platters) upon request and additional fees.
· All our wines are sustainable, we provide recyclable packaging and a pick-up/recycling option of our bottle samples for our online classes.
A PASSIONATE EDUCATOR
WSET level 3 certified
Liquor License number: L/LL/026301/2019/P
©2020 by A Wine Adventure.