Prices are NETT (incl. GST)
The Ouverture Wine glass is the perfect tasting glass to suit a variety of wines. The glass helps to release the aromas of the wines, emphasise fruit and balance tannins. OUVERTURE is RIEDEL’s entry level series for customers who appreciate good, reasonably priced wine. OUVERTURE is a nonvarietal specific collection of crystal glasses, that will increase the owner‘s drinking pleasure of wine.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design: 1989
Volume: 350.0 ccm
Height: 187.0 mm
RIEDEL Ouverture Tasting glasses (set of 2) - 6408/00
All wines. Perfect tasting glass.
Family nightCaring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe.
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)